2.21.2008

PRAY...

Hello all! Please, if you have a second anytime, pray for NorthPoint employee Michael Colwell. He is having brain surgery right now as I type this. He has several malignant tumors that they are trying to reduce/ remove. I do not know Michael or his family personally, but just wanted to pass along a prayer request for my co-worker.

Please pray for Michael, his wife, their two small boys, and his medical staff. May all that come into contact with this sweet family, know their love for the SAVIOR!

1 comment:

Clay's Journey said...

I don't know you, but i want to thank you for the many prayers you and others have lifted for Michael. He was my brother-in-law and never have I seen sucha an out pouring of love from so many people. Northpoint Community Church is a special place and I thank all of them for the love they have poured out to my family.
Clay Jernigan