10.12.2008

Random Thoughts:: volume 2



okay...ready for some more randomness...compliments of the randomness queen? ready or not here it comes!
well, i think i've decided-at least for today- that i want to open up a boutique. a gifty, artsy, fun, warm, cozy boutique. not one with all that junk that sits around and collects dust- but one with good, random, creative gift ideas and such... a unique blend of items. UGA plays Vandy this weekend and i hope we decide to show up without our box of penalties this saturday- no holding, offsides, delay of game, false starts, pass interference, and heaven forbid face masks or personal fouls. the colts won today and my jill and andy were so excited! football makes me smile! did i mention that i have had 2, that is two caffeine free diet dr peppers today... it's okay- i bought 4 12-packs yesterday, so i won't be running out anytime soon. my day started with starbucks making me the wrong coffee, so tomorrow i get to go get a "recovery drink"- i called them and asked them what to do and they told me to come get a new one tomorrow and that they were sorry- that's customer service (and yes it should be when you pay 4.50 for a coffee)- and i normally wouldn't really care if my drink was wrong, but it had cinnamon in it and i'm allergic to cinnamon- that's an automatic migraine for me... yikes! so free *bucks tomorrow-woohoowoohoo! last sunday night i got to play with my "nieces"- my bff's girls- i will post a picture of those stinkers here... we went to johnny rockets and barnes and noble and we played and colored princess crowns at auntie em's (that's me) house! enough randomness for one night... see ya on the next installment of random thoughts

No comments: